Baked Stuffed Zucchini


These baked stuffed zucchinis are ideal as a quick lunch. You can choose the ingredients you like. How about some kidney beans and ground meat for all the non veggie fans?

What's really good about this: You only need a microwave! This recipe is very simple and is ready to be served within 10 minutes.

My mom doesn't have a stove at work and asked for some everyday ideas, because she got tired of sandwiches and fruits. So I tried my best giving her advice on a nice warm meal which is prepared in a little amount of time so she can still enjoy the lunch break.



Well I am glad this is something she likes. And it's healthy too. I don't want my mom to be limited to sandwiches and fast food. Plus I know she hates both. So basically you can use anything you still have in your fridge. I am pretty sure ham and mushrooms would taste pretty awesome on the zucchinis aswell. I hope you like it :-)






print recipe

Baked Stuffed Zucchini
Ingredients
  • 1 zucchini
  • 1 tomato
  • 1/2 bell pepper
  • 2 tbsp. corn
  • grated cheese / mozzarella
  • herbs at will (e.g. oregano / basil)
Instructions
1. Slice zucchini lengthwise. Scoop out seeds. Season the zucchini with salt and pepper.2. Put the zucchini on a microwaveable plate and put it into the microwave: 800 W / 5 minutes.3. Chop the tomatoes and bell pepper into thin bits.4. Add the tomatoes, bell pepper, corn, grated cheese and mozzarrella to the zucchinis. 5. Put the zucchinis into the microwave again: 800 W / 5 minutes.6. Add some herbs if you like (e.g. oregano or basil)
Details
Prep time: Cook time: Total time: Yield: 1 serving

No comments

QUICKTASTY'CS ON YOUTUBE