White Chocolate Berry Marmelade


Why buying jam in a store when it is so easy to make on your own? I have decided to start a Marmelade Factory to bring all the fantastic recipes out there to you! Invite some friends for breakfast and surprise them with your self-made white chocolate marmelade!



That way you are not limited to the marmelade your local supermarket is offering. I have never seen any marmelade such as this one with chocolate in the store and I am so glad I tried out this recipe for my morning roll.

Of course you don't have to use mixed berries - I could imagine that just raspberries and white chocolate tastes as great as this one. That thought kinda makes me curious now! I guess it's marmelade factory time sometime this week again! :-) Tell me how you liked it!






print recipe

White Chocolate Berry Marmelade
Ingredients
  • 1kg beeries
  • 500g jam sugar
  • 400g white chocolate
  • 160g butter
  • 160ml milk
Instructions
1. Put the berries along with the jam sugar in a pot and cook it for at least 3 minutes until you have a homogen mass.2. Put the berry sugar mix aside and start melting the butter in another pot. Add the milk and the chocolate.3. Leave it on the stove until it’s melted.4. Now get some jam jars and fill both, the berries and the chocolate into the jars - try it at the same time for a marble effect!
Details
Prep time: Cook time: Total time: Yield:

No comments

QUICKTASTY'CS ON YOUTUBE