Cauliflower Balls


I tried this recipe because I needed a vegetarian party snack for our veggie friends. Not that difficult but when they only eat low carb, too...you are sitting there and thinking for a while.

So I am extremely happy I found this recipe on the web because it also looked pretty tasty. The fact that I can simply put them into the oven is quite pleasant to me. What more could one want?


I tried several dips along with these little low carb balls, like mayonnaise, salsa, curry, quark and they all made a good match. So  I guess just serve whatever you have at home or like the best.

I hope you enjoy these little cauliflowerballs as much as I do. If you do - you might wanna check out my Low Carb Pizza.  I think it is pretty much similar with all the cauliflower and greated cheese. Enjoy :-)









print recipe

Cauliflower Balls
Ingredients
  • 2 1/3 cups cauliflower
  • 1 eggs
  • 1 tbsp. chives
  • 1/2 cup mozzarella, shredded
  • 3 tbsp. breadcrumbs
  • 3 tbsp. friend onions
  • grated cheese
  • salt, pepper
Instructions
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Take the fried onions and the breadcrumbs and grate them with a mixer.2. Great the cauliflower also. But not too much. We don’t want cauliflower mash.3. Put the grated cauliflowers into a bowl. Add the eggs and chives. Stir well and season with salt and pepper.4. Now add the shredded mozzarella, the breadcrumbs/fried onion mix and the grated cheese. Stir well!5. Now make some little balls out of the mass and put them into the oven for approx. 20-25 minutes.
Details
Prep time: Cook time: Total time: Yield: 10-13 balls

No comments

QUICKTASTY'CS ON YOUTUBE