Pizza Dough Italian Style


Pizza, Pizza, Pizza! I love pizzeria's, I love delivery services that deliver pizza and I probably never never ever rejected a pizza when someone offered me one. I love pizza so much that I am totally okay with 1 hour extra workouts just so that I can eat a pizza.

My husband isn't a great help either when it is about trying to avoid pizza. He's the kind of guy who just wants to see me happy and does not spare a thought about that I really want to actually stay his little cute wife that he can lift when we are having one of those "dirty dancing" moments again. (That doesn't mean that we actually are able to do this! There is more wine involved than you might think! But it's fun! Did I say fun? So where's the Pizza!?)





This pizza dough is made Italian Style - so if you are looking for an American Pizza recipe I gotta dissapoint you, it's not a "pizza hut" pizza dough recipe. But I will get into this in a bit, so if you subscribed to my newsletter you will receive it once I put it online. 

This Italian Pizza Dough is durable for at least 6-8 days in your fridge. It’s important to let the dough rise to get the special Italian Pizza consistency.

Looking for a recipe? Check out the Pizza Speciale.


But it doesn’t always have to be a pizza! Why not making some delicious pizza rolls?






print recipe

Pizza Dough Italian Style
Ingredients
  • 8 cups all purpose flour
  • 2 1/2 cups water
  • 1/4 cups salt
  • 1/4 block of fresh yeast
Instructions
1. Put 5 ½ cups of the all-purpose flour into a bowl, add the fresh yeast and 2 ½ cups of water.2. Stir well until smooth. At this time the pizza dough looks more like a pancake batter, but don’t worry.3. Now let the dough rise for about 20 minutes.4. After 20 minutes stir the dough for about 3 minutes. Then slowely add the rest of the flour to the dough.5. Knead the dough (it is becoming a pizza dough now) for a few minutes and let the dough rise again for about 20 minutes.6. The dough is now almost ready to become a pizza. If the dough is still too sticky use some more flour to change that. Now put the dough into the fridge for at least one hour. It can stay there for a few days so from now on you can always make self-made pizza at home in no time.
Details
Prep time: Cook time: Total time: Yield: 1 serving

No comments

QUICKTASTY'CS ON YOUTUBE