Tzatziki Salad



If you like the Greek cuisine you will probably love this Tzatziki Salad (I've heard^^). I am honest I was really just looking for a quick salad recipe and and stumbled over this one here. And I am a huge fan of tzatziki. So I gave it a try and it was delicious and simple. 


And I love simple things. I am not a fan of looking for hours for one ingredient when it appears - after 90 minutes - that I'll have to drive to another store into the next bigger city. Also, don't freak out if you don‘t have the time or simply don't want to make the tzatziki on your own - just cheat and get some at the store. You can still add some cucumber to make it taste freshly. 




Most people I know are not a fan of green olives, so if you feel the same, use black olives instead. Enjoy!







print recipe

Tzatziki Salad with Pasta and Olives
Ingredients
  • 500g pasta
  • 250g cherry tomatoes
  • 1/2 cucumber
  • 3 garlic cloves
  • 250g regular quark
  • 100g sour cream
  • 1 tbsp. olive oil
  • as much as you like olives /green or black
  • salt, pepper
Instructions
1. Cook pasta according to the package instructions. Strain off water and put into a salad bowl.2. Cut tomatoes and olives into half and add it to the pasta.3. Grate the cucumber and cut garlic cloves into thin bits. Now take a seperate bowl and mix the quark, olive oil, sour cream, garlic cloves and cucumber. Season with salt and pepper.4. Now add the tzatziki to the pasta. Season once more with salt and pepper. Serve with fresh herbs or hot peppers.
Details
Prep time: Cook time: Total time: Yield:

No comments

QUICKTASTY'CS ON YOUTUBE