Pizza Speciale




Pizza, Pizza, Pizza! I love pizzeria's, I love delivery services that deliver pizza and I probably never never ever rejected a pizza when someone offered me one. I love pizza so much that I am totally okay with 1 hour extra workouts just so that I can eat a pizza.

My husband isn't a great help either when it is about trying to avoid pizza. He's the kind of guy who just wants to see me happy and does not spare a thought about that I really want to actually stay his little cute wife that he can lift when we are having one of those "dirty dancing" moments again. (That doesn't mean that we actually are able to do this! There is more wine involved than you might think! But it's fun! Did I say fun? So where's the Pizza!?)



In case you already have made some of the Quicktasty’cs pizza dough (see on the picture below) this pizza will be made in no time! If you don’t like gouda, simply replace it with any grated cheese you like.


This pizza dough is made Italian Style - so if you are looking for an American Pizza recipe I gotta dissapoint you, it's not a "pizza hut" pizza dough recipe. But I will get into this in a bit, so if you subscribed to my newsletter you will receive it once I put it online. Happy eating!





print recipe

Buttery Thyme Zoodles
Ingredients
Instructions
1. Take a hand-sized ball of the Quicktasty’cs Italian Pizza Dough and knead it on a floured working surface until you are able to roll the dough into pizza shape. Give the dough some time. 2. When having a perfectly shaped pizza, take the pizza sauce and spread it on the pizza.3. At first use the grated cheese and spread it over the pizza with tomato sauce.4. Then cut the ham, salami and mushrooms into slices and add it to the pizza as you like.5. In the last step, cut the mozzarella and place it on your pizza. Add the grated parmesan at last. 6. Put the pizza into the oven: 400°F / 15-20 minutes.
Details
Prep time: Cook time: Total time: Yield:

No comments

QUICKTASTY'CS ON YOUTUBE