Brokkoli Bits



Partyfood doesn’t have to be all cheesy and fatty. At least that is what I have thought myself today. I am not quite sure if my friends see it the same way :-)

These Broccoli Bits are made with just a little bit of parmesan or grated cheese and fit perfectly on your next partyfood table! I puposely went without coating and deep-frying these although I am 100% sure it would simply taste amazing if I had! But no no, not this time! Makes it also less time-consuming and less calories.

 

I highly recommend not to forget the dips here! And it wouldn't be me if I didn't recommend my beloved Salsa Dip again, right? Another tasty option is fresh quark with herbs like I used in the picture above. What dips would you recommend or what dips are you favourites?





print recipe

Brokkoli Bits
Ingredients
  • 70g ground almonds
  • 300g broccoli
  • 60g grated cheese or parmesan
  • 2 garlic cloves, shredded
  • 1 egg
  • salt, pepper
  • olive oil
Instructions
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a baking dish with olive oil (or just use some baking paper on a griddle).2. Cut the broccoli into thin bits and grate it with a kitchen machine. Make sure to defrost the broccoli first in case you are using frozen broccoli.3. Take a bowl and add the broccoli, ground almonds, grated parmesan, garlic cloves and mix it with the egg. Season with salt and pepper.4. Now make some little broccoli bits out of the mass and put them into to oven for 20 minutes until they are evenly browned on both sides.
Details
Prep time: Cook time: Total time: Yield:

No comments

QUICKTASTY'CS ON YOUTUBE