Rainbow Donuts


So, one day my husband came running to me and said: "We need rainbow donuts!". What? I seriously had no idea and and grabbed some recipes to see what he is talking about. Well, at first I thought that these look a bit - poisoned - but if he really wants to make some we can try.



So we did and it totally surprised me! It looked so cool that we even gave some to our neighbours who have little grandchildren. But the best thing is the fun while doing it! These donuts are so easy to make that even your kids can help you. You can see how simple it is in the video below. How about some donuts in your favorite colours?





If I'll ever have a babygirl someday I am pretty sure I wanna do these donuts in pretty pink for birthdays. (Princess Donuts!!) And that's the cool thing about food colouring. There's no limit to ones fantasy! I hope you enjoy making these! Tell me how you or your kids liked them!





print recipe

Rainbow Donuts
Ingredients
  • 250g flour, all-purpose
  • 3 eggs
  • 125g sugar
  • 125 milk
  • 50ml oil
  • 1 package vanilla sugar
  • 1 package baking powder
  • 1 pinch salt
Instructions
1. Put all ingredients into a bowl. Stir well or use a hand mixer for a better consistency.2. Now split the dough and put it into different little bowls depending on how many food colors you are using and drip a bit of the colors into the bowls. Stir well. Be careful with the color. Normally a knife point is sufficent. 3. Fill the colorful dough into freezer bags and cut off a little edge.4. Oil a donut shaped griddle and start using the first colour. Drip in a little blob into each “donut” and proceed the same way with the rest of the colors. 5. Put the donut griddle into the oven for: 325°F / 12-15 mins. Attention: Don’t drip in too much of the dough as the donuts will grow really big in the oven.
Details
Prep time: Cook time: Total time: Yield: 8 Donuts

No comments

QUICKTASTY'CS ON YOUTUBE