Pizza Tots




These little snacks are the perfect fingerfood for your next party! You can change or add any ingredients you like or even make a veggie version of these balls. I really recommend an Aioli Dip to these Tots. You can find the recipe on my blog!

The good thing about this is that you don’t need yeast in order to make them - the dough doesn’t have to rest. All you need is some baking powder.

  


I hate it to clean my kitchen right before a party starts - I guess I am the typical "early-bird dinner party planner" so the best case for me definitely is:  my house is completely cleaned and food is ready 5 hours before the guests are coming. Obviously this doesn't always work since most of our friends are some kind of: 

"Hey we are going to surprise you in 1 hour and there's nothing you can do against it" - friends.

One hour? You give me 1 freaking hour? Oh well! Time for Pizza Tots! While I am hooking hubby up with the cleaning bucket and vacuum cleaner I jump into my Pizza Tots apron!

I hope you have as much fun as I have with this recipe! :-)







print recipe

Pizza Tots
Ingredients
  • 300g flour, all-purpose
  • 250g quark
  • 1 package baking powder
  • 8 tbsp. milk
  • 6 tbsp. oil
  • 1 tsp. salt
  • 1 tbsp. sugar
  • 80g fried onions
  • 200g grated cheese
  • 50g ham cubes
  • 50g salami
  • 50g mushrooms
  • 1/2 bunch, each fresh oregano, fresh basil
Instructions
1. Take a huge bowl and add all ingredients.2. Shape little balls or tots.3. Put the pizza tots into the oven for: 350°F / 25-40 minutes, depending on the size.
Details
Prep time: Cook time: Total time: Yield:

No comments

QUICKTASTY'CS ON YOUTUBE